What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Multiconcepts Pty Ltd user ID and password
- credit card information
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Multiconcepts Pty Ltd, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Some or all of the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing and Google Display Network Impression Reporting. We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- If the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, Multiconcepts Pty Ltd will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show Multiconcepts Pty Ltd ads on sites across the Internet.
- Multiconcepts Pty Ltd and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites, and/or (b) report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by Multiconcepts Pty Ltd to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Sites, to choose content and advertising to display to you, and for other business purposes that will allow Multiconcepts Pty Ltd to better serve you.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Multiconcepts Pty Ltd uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Multiconcepts Pty Ltd Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Multiconcepts Pty Ltd‘s operations are located primarily in the Australia. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the Australia. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Multiconcepts Pty Ltd‘s Web site(s) and service(s). Multiconcepts Pty Ltd does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Multiconcepts Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Questions or comments?
Multiconcepts Pty Ltd
71a Tucker Road
Bentleigh Victoria 3204
Updated: 1 July 2015 Document Ver. 1.0